Powered by Max Banner Ads
The folks of Thudbuster sent us one of their suspension seatpost to test and review.
I installed it on the Gary Fisher Cobia.
It came with 3 sets of elastomers to fit your riding needs as well as this Lizard Skins dust cover.
Here’s the Specs:
* 3″ of ultra-plush travel
* Only 565-585 grams (610 grams or 4XL)
* 1-year warranty
* Unique US Patented design
* New CNC-machined aluminum alloy linkage
* New 1-piece forged tube and receptor
* New larger-diameter stainless-steel pivot pins
* New TeflonÂ® coated pivot bushings
* New super-strong, twin-bolt, micro-adjust saddle clamp
* Complete 6-piece Double Barrel elastomer kit
* Illustrated installation and tuning guide
* Choice of tubing diameters
For more information about the Thudbuster, click HERE.