Powered by Max Banner Ads
Here is what Hoss has to say about it on their website:
Go ahead, express yourself. The Polo Pony jersey makes a classic fashion statement, and the high-tech fabric keeps you cool and comfortable. On or off the bike — you’re looking good, pardner. Tally ho!
Features & Benefits:
* Classically styled polo shirt
* Loose fit for comfort
* CoolPlus fabric for moisture management
* Six inch snap button front features stylin’ chrome buttons
* Comfortable for riding, yet casual enough to wear around town
Quick First Impressions:
- material seems durable. Hopefully the durability of this shirt will prove out over time.
- even though the sizing chart on the website says Large = 48 inch chest, I have a 44 inch chest and the jersey fits well.
- grey color is understated and will not draw a lot of unwanted attention, which is a huge plus in my book.
- although it is grey, it is not plain. There is some detail, with subtle stitching that stretches across the chest and a little black flap on the left side of the shirt that has the red Hoss logo on it.
I look forward to testing this shirt as the weather in Southern California warms up in preparation for summer. Hopefully, this shirt will allow me to stay comfortable while riding around town. Iâ€™m always afraid of looking like a goof in a mountain biking jersey with its zippered front and zippered rear pocket. And I really donâ€™t like wearing a cotton t-shirt because of the way it sticks to my body after it gathers all my sweat.
Find out more about the Hoss Polo Pony Short Sleeve here.