Powered by Max Banner Ads
At the 24 hours of Fullerton, I ended up winning a pair of Adidas Adilibria Sunglasses. Though they are for chicks, I gladly gave them to Priscilla since I knew she would dig the style.
I think they look great on Priscilla.
Not only can she wear them during the day running errands, but she can even wear them while she’s riding.
Here’s the specs:
* Double-Snap Nose Bridge for better height adjustment
* Flex Zones for extra flexibility
* SPX frame for lightweight durability
* Performance Insert compatible for clip-in prescription lenses
* Traction Grip temples for non-slip, stable fit
Behind the distinctly feminine style is a highly-technical pair of sunglasses. Lightweight and flexible, an adjustable bridge to fit and shade your eyes better.
Priscilla will be putting these sunglasses through the ringer so we’ll let you know when the review is up.