New Poll: What other type of riding do you do?

Posted by Moe Ramirez On June - 2 - 2008

In case you missed me, yeah, I’m still alive… I just haven’t been mountain biking much lately. Some of you may know that I’m a Bike Commuter,

but I’m also a roadie,

I’m curious to know what other type of riding do you do other than Mountain Biking. Please vote on our sidebar poll or leave a comment.

11 Responses to “New Poll: What other type of riding do you do?”

1. BodhiSativa says:

you need a commute/road/off road choice.

2. Moe says:

That would be road and commute since we already assume that you mountain bike!

3. Dial Tone says:

Yo Moe where’s the Slow / Cruising / Leisure category? Aside from my Fisher Hi-Fi Plus I also do the leisurely cruises on my Trek 7100

I do it all…but I haven’t truly been on dirt for some time. My MTBing consists of urban exploration and the occasional off-road trail at some of the city parks.

Mmm..that Via Nirone looks mighty nice with those new Rubinos. I can hardly wait to ride on mine!

5. Moe says:

I just got a set of Michelins Axial Pros, in celeste color, of course.

6. markowe says:

Is there anything except MTB?

Seriously though, only riding round town on my old WalMart beater (please steal it someone, PLEASE!!)

It can be quite fun though, weaving round pedestrians, leaping off kerbs, locking up outside the market. Well, that last one’s not THAT exciting.

7. john says:

mtb
    road
    cyclocross
    walking my bike home after the bar
    commute

8. Jay says:

6% for trials riders?!?!? Where are the other trials riders hiding in here? I think maybe people misread that and thought it said “trails” not “trials.” Hhhhmmmmm…

9. Q says:

Other than MTB

commute
    urban exploration
    bar crawls
    skills/skate park

10. T says:

Does riding my mountain bike to the trail head count as road riding ? Personally I prefer to keep it on the dirt but I’ve always wondered what it would be like to ride a 15 lb road bike.

11. tornadoes28 says:

I love love love to Mountain bike and I love to road bike.