Powered by Max Banner Ads
So my favorite initialized Filipino sends me a text last week asking if I have a roof rack. “I have an overly priced set of pipes named after a town in the Pacific Northwest on my car. Whas up?” I reply.
“A Kuat Vagabond came in, Google it.”
“A giant basket that makes my little commuter coupe look like a shopping cart sans handle? Sweet, I’m in.”
From Kuat’s website:
- 2 Bike Capacity (40lb bikes)
- Flat Black Powder Finish
- Fairing included
- Mounts to all factory & aftermarket cross bars
- Skewer mounts integrated from factory
- 160 lb. capacity with bikes & gear
- Up to 3 feet between cross bars.
- Max crossbar size-4.5” wide by 1.75” thick
- Outside dims-52.5”x44”x5”
- Inside dims-45.5”x41.5”x3.75”
So far in the 5 days it has overshadowed my car I have driven over half of SoCal with no issues. It’s built well and holds a ton, what more could you ask for? OK, you could ask for more details. Well, an in-depth review is coming. In the meantime, if you are broken down on the side of the road, give me a call. I’ll throw your car up in the Vagabond; it’s big enough and strong enough.