Ernesto sent us some Soy Bean Based bike lube to test and review. They claim that this is the only lube that you find to fry up some eggs and chicken with and use it on your chain…
Here’s some of the benefits of using a Soy Bean Lube.
* Made from renewable USA-grown crop-based vegetable oils
* Biodegradable – Friendly to the environment
* Non-staining formula
* Better adhesion-reduces amount of product required
* No need to apply excessive amounts unless you want an oily mess
* Out-performs conventional petroleum-based oils
* smells good…for good application
* Contains no toxic chlorine or sulfur or regulated chemicals
* Vegetable oil base reduces dermatitis
* Petroleum is dirty and harmful for the environment
* Easy clean-up (Soap & Water)
Ernesto Lube doesn’t have heevie-jeevies….I like that, cuz’ the world doesn’t need anymore heevie-jeevies, especially on your bike!
I’ve already started using this lube. In fact Priscilla probably didn’t realize, but I secretly switched her usual chain lube with the Ernesto Lube for yesterday’s Team Big Bear Race.
I’ll be testing this lube s’more with other bikes such as my single speed and tandem to see how well it hold up. Check back for a review.