Foe’s Racing has come out with a really cool 29″ full suspension prototype. Meet the Foe’s 29″ Trail bike.
The low down:
– 29″ front and rear wheel design specific
– 4″ rear wheel travel
– 2:1 leverage ratio
– Exclusive Curnutt XTD AIR or Fox RP23 shock
– Single pivot design – Super stiff & low maintenance
– Full compliment pivot bearings
– Foe’s Signature Swinglink
– Handmade in the USA
This bike is a looker, but since it is a prototype we’re not able to get it out on the trail yet. We’ll be in contact with Foe’s, a great Southern California company with all their bikes handmade in the USA, to get some cycling time on this bike.