I just picked up a KMX X Class Sports Trike to test and review.
Here are the specs:
24-speed Adult Sports Trike with all-terrain wheels & tires
A Quality New Adult Sports Trike At An Amazing Price
The X Class Features
* Award winning Winzip disk brakes on all 3 wheels
* Balanced front brakes from a single brake lever
* Park brake on rear wheel which also allows for easy upright storage
* Radical sports seat design, allowing for greater range of upper body movement for off road riding
* Ackerman and Center point Steering
* Frame is Powder coated Hi Carbon Steel Box with Aluminum front boom
* SRAM 4.0 rear Derailleur
* Shimano Altus front Derailleur
So you’re probably wondering what does a trike recumbent have to do with mountain biking? Well, we wanted to see how well the KMX does on off-road conditions. We’ll be testing out a whole series of KMX Karts in the next few months. In the mean time, check out KMXUS.com for more info.