More Sea Otter stuff: Our buddy Q from KHS showed us a little something new that is starting to make the rounds on the net. It’s the new Hayes Stroker Ace, a 4-pot version of the very nice Stroker brake.
* Lightweight Downhill & Freeride brakes
* Stoker master cylinder
* Longer lever with aggressive hook and increased mechanical advantage
* Indexed reach adjustment dial
* Four-piston, forged mono-block caliper
* Sintered and semi met pads available
* Fits 6, 7, 8, and 9â€? rotors
* System weight: <440grams (6â€? post mount with steel mount hardware)
Click here for Hayes site.