I was googling “1 1/4″ to 2″ hitch adaptor” this morning for my Accord when I came across this website: Harbor Freight Tools. It only came up first because I accidentally spelled “adapter” as “adaptor”.
Looking through the site this no-name hitch mount bike rack caught my eye. Not so much for the design, but for the price: $29.99. It fits both 1-1/4″ and 2″ hitch mount receivers. $29.99! That’s a steal.
2 Bike Hitch Mount Bike Rack
This bike rack mounts to your hitch to hold up to two bicycles, and offers a convenient swing-down feature for opening the rear hatch or lowering the tailgate without removing the rack.
* Use on Class I, II, III and IV hitches
* Fits both 1-1/4″ and 2″ hitch mount receivers
* 100 lb. total weight capacity
* Thermoplastic bike holders with four hook-and-loop straps for added security
* Pinch hitch pin to ensure stable connection to receiver
* Reflective end caps for improved visibility
Includes 2″ x 2″ square adapter. Overall dimensions: 23-1/2″ L x 14-1/2″ W x 36-1/2″ H; Frame arm: 14″ L x 1″ diameter; Mounting bolt: 1/2″-13 TPI with cotter clip; Tubing: 1-1/4″ sq.
The red trim reminds me of a pricey name brand rack that rhymes with “takima”.
For more info, click here.