Interbike 2009: The Elusive MOE has been spotted!!!!

Posted by RL Policar On September - 24 - 2009

Long time reader from Tokyo, Japan, LoeGan Huerda Fagawi sent me an email stating that he had found the Moe…In fact he sent me a picture.

This was a screen shot from the video I posted yesterday. Apparently, The Moe was right there on the show floor preying on unsuspecting bear claws and beer.

Little did we know that The Moe was literally behind us as we were filming…Unfortunately, we still have yet to see him. So if you are here at Interbike, please stop him, hold him down if you have to, then go immediately to the Media Center and flag down either Joe Solancho or myself.

11 Responses to “Interbike 2009: The Elusive MOE has been spotted!!!!”

Sorry…that looks like Solancho to me.

2. Moe says:

Your eyes deceive you…. The Infamous Moe was roaming Interbike!

3. Keith Goldberg says:

Yeah, I think I saw that guy standing in line at 2 of the booths that had free bear.

4. Keith Goldberg says:

opps I meant free beer!

5. Tommy says:

any pics of the 2010 khs flagstaff??

Those guys told me you weren’t going! What gives? You don’t hang out with your friends anymore, and they have to lure you out of hiding with fatty, sugar-covered treats and beer?

Tommy,

no pics of the flagstaff, but its orange for 2010.

8. Moe says:

@Ghost, you must have mistaken Moe with “The Moe”, two entirely different creatures….

Not mistaken…just really confused. More than one Moe? I fear for the future of mankind!

10. Joe says:

LOL no doubt…”creatures” :)

11. Moe says:

Its sort of like Clark Kent and Superman…. Moe, the careful bike geek, avid cyclist… The Moe, fearless beer loving, bear claw munching downhill racer…