MtnBikeRiders.com/BikeCommuters.com Koozies are HERE!

Posted by RL Policar On April - 11 - 2012

Now available for purchase, our custom Koozies just came in and you can buy them now! Only $5.00 each (+$2 shipping to anywhere in the US). Limited in quantity, so once these run out, they’re gone!

It has 2 logos on the Koozie, one is MtnBikeRiders.com and the other is BikeCommuters.com (our sister site).
koozies

9 Responses to “MtnBikeRiders.com/BikeCommuters.com Koozies are HERE!”

1. Brock says:

Australia: Lesson #478

These are called “stubby holders” down under

Stubby: A glass beer bottle, typically containing 375mL of delicious, cold, frosty amber fluid… ahhhh :P

Wow thanks for the lesson. Didn’t you relocate to Whistler?

3. Brock says:

Vancouver, not Whistler. Too many Aussies in Whistler :D

4. Adam says:

Got my koozies today! I’m glad I ordered 2. I don’t have to waste time deciding what to enjoy first. I just insert beverage(s), doublefist, and enjoy — mtnbikeriders in one hand, bikecommuters in the other. Thanks RL.

Adam, thanks for supporting our koozie sales. This will help one of my kids go to college!

6. Adam says:

Pick your favorite! Or pick the lesser attractive of the two. The good looking one will have no trouble getting through life. The one with “personality” will need an education. Sorry, I’d buy more koozies but I need to send my son to college too. My daughter had better marry money.

7. [...] best thing to float past your lips. Learn more about it at ipaday.org. Grab your MtnBikeRiders.com beer koozie (or buy one if you haven’t already you cheapskate) and celebrate today. These koozies are [...]

8. [...] am imbibing as I type this. My beverage stays chilled thanks to my favorite coozie (maybe 2nd fave, these are awesome). Sadly, my glorious G-men failed to make the playoffs this year. You are what you drink? Call me a [...]

9. Jerry Landrum says:

Let me know if you ever make decals of the MtnBikeRiders logo I would love to slap one on my vehicle :)